Choice Transfer Forms

**The Choice Transfer Request form is available online. Fill it out now via the OSPI website**
Granger School District
To obtain Choice Transfer forms from other districts:
Sunnyside School District:
Toppenish School District: 
Wapato School District:
Yakima School District: 
Zillah School District:
Mabton School District: 
Prosser School Distsrict